This component is used for sending In-app notifications in a web application. For example, when a user adds a new record, the component will help in sending notifications to other users via SignalR.
- Sending In-App notification
- Take less time to notify
- Runs in a separate channel
How does it work?
- Start running the Hub in Web API.
- Establish connection with Hub available in Web API via URL and hub name from Front-End.
- Subscribe to the logged user’s id in the hub.
- In Front-End Create event for methods available in Hub
- When a new record is added or updated, notify the Subscribed Users via signalR Hub from API.